We’re looking for someone to join our marketing team to manage our national marketing campaigns, partnerships, strategy and events!
Minimum 2-4 years experience in PR / Marketing / Advertising industry.
A BIT ABOUT US.
REDDS CUPS was the startup that introduced the renown red cup into the Australian market in 2010. Since then we have become a cultural focal point for festivals, liquor brands and the party industry alike, building a strong community of followers and major brand partnerships across Australia. With ranging at over 4,500 retailers, we have 14 unique products and growing.
Utilising the audience we have, we developed The Cut, a soon to be standalone digital publication. Embodying our brand identity of street style, culture, arts, party and music, our writers and content creators develop timely content that is read by thousands of people every day.
In late 2016 we launched Redds FX which houses our event and content creation agency for brands that we offer in our full service sponsorship packages.
You can find out more at: www.reddscups.com.au
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Brand Manager role looks after the formulation and implementation of strategies and campaigns across a range of medias, as well as working with a small team of young Marketing Co-ordinators. The role will see you work with the brand managers of major liquor companies, national festivals, as well as event and media brands.
Brand strategy – Implementing brand strategy and seasonal campaigns across social, digital, festivals and events.
Sponsorship and Partnerships – Creating new, and fostering current partnerships, with liquor, events, promotions, fashion and media companies. You’ll be conceiving and implementing out of the box activations for collaborations with major brands, and working with, negotiating and coordinating sponsorships at festivals and brand events.
The Cut – working with the Content team for our online publication The Cut, formulating and implementing creative growth and advertising strategies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
• You are highly familiar with pop culture, love music and going out, and have the confidence to lead. You are able to develop out of the box ideas and strategies, and most importantly, implement them. You have a strong desire to be at the top of the game
• You know how to write, and know what good content looks like. You can put together proposals and pitches without any problems, and know how to make good brand partnerships.
• You strongly understand social media
• You have an understanding of revenue and cost drivers, with the ability to shape marketing campaigns and digital strategies to drive growth and profitability.
• You know of, and believe in the REDDS brand, culture and direction.
• But above all else, you’re fun.
THINK THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Regardless of age or experience, we are looking for someone that can show that they can deliver in this role.
If you think this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Email a cover page and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.