Terms & Conditions
- You must read these terms and conditions carefully and understand them before accessing and/or using the site. Entering the site will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, please do not enter the site.
- In addition you agree to accept all the rules, terms of contract and conditions listed on this website under the various headings and not only those listed under this heading of ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- If you’re not sure of what one or more of the terms or conditions means, then please contact us.
- Our website may contain content which is not suitable for persons under the age of 18. By entering the site you acknowledge that you are accepting these terms and conditions and that you are over the age of 18 years. If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain your parent’s or guardian’s consent before accessing the site.
We may, in our sole discretion and without notice, edit and/or remove any comments you have posted on our website which we believe violates these Terms of Service or which is or may be offensive, illegal, defamatory, or infringe the rights, or threaten the safety, of others.
We do not endorse any comments posted on our website.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time as required. As such, you should check these terms and conditions periodically. If you violate any of these terms and conditions you may have your access cancelled and you may be permanently banned from accessing, viewing, browsing and/or using the site.
- If any of these terms and conditions are deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent authority, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by this. Neither our failure to enforce nor your failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions constitutes a waiver of such terms or conditions and any such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce these terms and conditions.
- You are obligated to ensure that your account ID and password used to access this site be kept in a secure and safe manner and you must notify us immediately during business hours if you are aware of unauthorised use of your account ID and password. In addition you are entirely responsible and liable for any access to the site using your ID and password.
- In using the site you must not in any way breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or operate contrary to any relevant standards or codes. You must not in any way use the site in any way which interferes with other users or our other users, and so prevent other persons from using or enjoying the site, or in any way damage the site or REDDS and The Cut integrity.
- We retain all copyright of all the material provided on the site. You may not, without our written permission, use our site materials for commercial purposes or any other purposes not expressly permitted under these terms and conditions.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information, specifications, images and information displayed on the site which should be used as a guide only. We are not responsible for any errors.
- This site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by REDDS or The Cut. These links are provided for your convenience only and we make no representations or warranties or have any responsibility or liability for these other websites, and these links do not indicate, expressly or implied, that we endorse a site or the products or services that are provided at those sites.
- REDDS and The Cut is not responsible for nor does it give any warranty in respect of any games or other products which give rise to any adverse effects on any person harm arising from your use of any materials such as beer bongs, beer pong tables etc. We are not responsible for any damages suffered by any person or property in the conduct of any game or activity supplied by our partner company REDDS.
- You, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, indemnify REDDS and The Cut against all claims, actions, suits, demands or costs made against REDDS by any person arising from the provision of any goods and materials supplied by REDDS
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.