We’re looking for a driven, innovative and engaged social media/digital marketer with a love for content creation. The right candidate will live marketing and enjoy staying up to date with the latest digital marketing trends.
This is a dynamic role that offers the opportunity to implement your skills in social advertising, content creation, AdWords and sales/relationship management across the REDDS brand and the music and culture publication ‘The Cut’.
We’re a young team, with our studio in the heart of Rosebery right next to Cannery (and Messina).
- Social Media Management: Working to implement strategy to drive sales campaigns and publication promotion.
- Campaign management: working with the team on campaign development across multiple channels.
- Content Curation: Content management of The Cut, writing and building content series, and supporting the coordination of asset curation.
- AdWords: Campaign management.
- Partnerships and Sales: Building relationships and leads with likeminded brands. Leading the creation of content and sponsorship promotion for The Cut and REDDS.
- People: Managing editorial interns.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in marketing/PR/advertising and minimum three years experience in the industry.
- Strong experience in digital marketing and social media, specifically Facebook Advertising.
- Ability to write short form content.
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience in the Adobe creative suite.
- Strong experience in working autonomously.
- Previous campaign management experience and evaluation.
Sound like you?
Full and part time roles available.
Email your CV and a coversheet with why you think you would be a great fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover Image by Phillip A.M (REDDS FX photography team).