WHAT: Hidden Festival 2020
WHEN: 29 February – 7 March 2020
WHERE: Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Auckland
Hidden Festival will be returning very soon for it’s fourth rendition. The single-stage rap and bass music festival will be headlined by A$AP Ferg; who will be joined by Arizona hip-hop group Injury Reserve, Beyoncé’s collaborator Saint Jhn, Western Sydney’s Triple One, and more.
Performing in Brisbane’s Victoria Parklands and Perth’s Gloucester Park, Hidden will also be presenting a one-off show in Sydney’s Hordern Pavillion, featuring A$AP Ferg, Triple One, Eptic and Barely Alive B2B Virtual Riot.
HIDDEN 2020 LINE-UP:
Barely Alive B2B Virtual Riot
For full details about the festival, head to Hidden’s website.
We’re giving away 1 x GA double pass for you and a friend to Hidden Festival 2020 in Brisbane, Perth or Sydney!
This giveaway is hosted on Instagram. For your chance to win:
- Follow @reddscups
- Like the competition post
- Comment on the competition post your preferred city (BRI, PER or SYD) and tag who you would take. T&C’s apply.
For a bonus entry, Be In The Cut and drop your email below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This is an 18+ event. All entrants must be 18+ and have valid photo ID.
- Competition opens on 16 January, 2020 at 12:00PM (AEDT) and ends on 20 January, 2020 at 12:00PM (AEDT).
- Entry into competition is free.
- Entry is via following @reddscups on Instagram; this is required to constitute a valid entry.
- Bonus entry is only valid if an entry via Instagram has been made. Bonus entry is via The Cut’s email signup form or an email note to email@example.com. All emails will be subscribed to The Cut’s newsletter.
- The prize includes a GA double pass to Hidden Festival in either Brisbane, Perth or Sydney, which covers one winner and their +1.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram DM, email or SMS by 12:00PM on 21 January, 2020. The Cut reserves the right to elect a new winner if prize is not claimed within 12 hours.
- Hidden Festival reserves the right to refuse any entry they consider to be offensive.