What: J.Robb ‘GOAT Invades Australia Tour’ – Sydney
When: Friday 11 October 2019
Where: Civic Underground, Sydney NSW
J.Robb a.k.a Mr Surf from Soulection is one of the most eclectic and exciting producers on the rise, and he’s finally making his way down under for the ‘GOAT Invades Australia’ debut tour.
Hailing from Baltimore, J.Robb first became familiar with producing after he started using FL Studio 9 back in 2011 where he began developing his skills in music.
View this post on Instagram
His sound is influenced by the likes of legendary producers including the late great J.Dilla, Madlib and Pharrell Williams. He initially made waves amongst the Soundcloud scene with vibrant mixes and smooth production edits. He became popular thanks to his “Trash Beats” series, before linking up with Joe Kay and signing under his Soulection label. J.Robb joins the ranks alongside the likes of Mr Carmack, Jarreau Vandal, ESTA and Sango, who have all become household names in the production scene. Mr Surf is a sure-fire hit to become just as popular as his label mates.
We’re giving away 1 x double pass to the Sydney show at J.Robb’s ‘GOAT Invades Australia Tour’ for you and friend! For your chance to win, Be in The Cut and drop your email down below (T&C’s apply).
If you are already a part of our newsletter crew, email your mobile contact number to email@example.com for your entry, with ‘J.Robb [your full name]‘ in the subject line. Please see T&C’s below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition opens on 24 September, 2019 at 3:00PM (AEDT) and ends on 3 October, 2019 at 12:00PM (AEDT).
- Entry into competition is free.
- Entry is via The Cut’s email signup form or an email note to firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be subscribed to The Cut’s newsletter; this is required to constitute a valid entry.
- To be eligible for the prize, the entrant must be an Australian resident.
- The prize includes 2 x passes to the Sydney show of J.Robb’s Australia tour, which covers one winner and their elected +1.
- The winner will be contacted via email and/or SMS by 12:00PM on 8 October, 2019. The Cut reserves the right to elect a new winner if prize is not claimed within 12 hours.
- J.Robb’s organising company, Honeycutt, reserves the right to refuse any entry they consider to be offensive.
Featured image via Facebook @jrobbaproducer.